Brand launches, brochures, direct mailers, executive emails, logos, media lists, news releases, posters and fliers, print ads, public relations campaigns, sales letters, stationery
Alliance Oncology, the nation's leading provider of stereotactic radiosurgery and radiation therapy services
Re-brand 10 cancer centers across the country with a consistent logo and look-and-feel that align with the Alliance Oncology corporate brand. Also manage a name change at one of the cancer centers.
Establish a uniform logo for all 10 cancer centers, and integrate elements of the logo into the overall marketing collateral design.
Produce templates for all possible needs, including brochures, fliers, ads, trade show banners, and stationery. Each template includes customizable content and a variety of stock photos to choose from.
Oversee a name change at one of the cancer centers from start to finish. Plan a strategy and timeline for implementing the new name, as well as communicating the change to all audiences. Execute all tasks in cooperation with on-site center staff.
Support all cancer centers with public relations services for key announcements, and update Alliance Oncology team members on new acquisitions through executive emails.
Copywriting and editing, graphic design, media relations, print production, project management / consulting, strategic planning
- Marketing brochure (771 Kb PDF)
- Physician bio insert and flier (234 Kb PDF)
- Marketing fliers (625 Kb PDF)
- Patient folder (2.1 Mb PDF)
- Print ads (2.7 Mb PDF)
- Banner stand (716 Kb PDF)
- Building and street signage (351 Kb PDF)
- Holiday cards (1.2 Mb PDF)
- Appointment card (117 Kb PDF)
- Rolodex card (94 Kb PDF)
- Direct mail postcard - new physician announcement (287 Kb PDF)
- Direct mail letters to referring physicians (40 Kb PDF)
- News releases (183 Kb PDF)
- Executive emails (99 Kb PDF)
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home1/jessadov/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 448